Green Moong Dal KHEER.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just bearing in mind the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delicious Green Moong Dal KHEER for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Green Moong Dal KHEER using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Green Moong Dal KHEER
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled Green moong dal.
- You need 1/2 ltr of boiled milk.
- Prepare 50 gm of grated Khoya /mawa (milk solid).
- It's 2 tbsp of Khajur Gud (Date Jaggery).
- You need 2 tsp / more of Brown sugar (as per need).
- You need 1/3 tsp of dry Ginger power (Sonth).
- You need 1 tbsp of Coconut powder.
- It's 1 tbsp of Clarified butter (Deshi ghee).
- It's 1 tbsp of chopped dry fruits.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- It's 1 pinch of salt.
Green Moong Dal KHEER instructions
- Heat the Ghee in a wok. Fry the dry fruits in low medium flame. Remove and keep aside..
- To the remaining ghee in the wok add the green moong dal paste and fry for 2 minutes on low medium heat. Now add milk and mawa to the dal and keep stirring. Then add Jaggery and/or brown sugar and salt, Coconut powder and Sonth or dry Ginger powder..
- Cook for 2 mins without covering the wok. Switch off the flame and mix the Cardamon power and fried dry fruits. Yummy and tasty Green Moong Dal Kheer is ready to serve. Thanks..
- Grated Coconut and Jaggery.
I will just to let you know recipe already tested, you usefully follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Green Moong Dal KHEER. If you have questions or requests just about this article, make laugh right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com