Breakfast Special Daal Maash.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just considering the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the savory Breakfast Special Daal Maash for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Breakfast Special Daal Maash using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Breakfast Special Daal Maash
- Prepare 2 cups of Urad dal or Split Black gram.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/8 tsp of Asafoetida.
- You need 3-4 of Green chillies finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 sprigs of Curry leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 2 of small tomatoes finely chopped.
- You need 1 of small onion finely chopped.
- It's 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of water.
Breakfast Special Daal Maash instructions
- Wash and soak white lentils in enough water for nearly 2 hours. Remember to wash them thoroughly 4 to 5 times at least..
- In a pressure cooker, heat oil and add cumin seeds at first followed by Asafoetida, Green chillies and Curry leaves. After a minute or two, add the chopped onion, salt and the rest of the powdered spices as soon as it becomes light brown in colour and sauteed well. Keep the heat on a low heat only..
- Finally add the chopped tomatoes now. Cover and cook for 2 more minutes on a low heat. After the tomatoes are mushy and soft, add Urad dal and water. Mix well and pressure cook for 2-3 whistles..
- Open the lid only after the steam is fully released. Serve this mouthwatering Daal Maash with Chapatis, Phulkas or Pooris. The choice is entirely yours of course. By the way it tastes awesome with rice too. Happy Breakfast Time Folks!.
Just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Breakfast Special Daal Maash. If you have questions or requests regarding this article, keep busy admission us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com