Set dosa with veg kurma. Please try & share your comments 👍 Please do watch all. Vegetable kurma is a delicious spiced curry from the Indian Cuisine. Kurma is also called as korma.
Even plain soft dosa goes very well with mix veg kurma.
Set dosa recipe - Learn to make different kinds of dosa with step by step pictures.
Crispy, thin delicious potato stuffed dosa is served with chutney.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just bearing in mind the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty Set dosa with veg kurma for your dinner with your associates or family. You can cook Set dosa with veg kurma using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Set dosa with veg kurma
- Prepare of for set dosa:.
- Prepare 3 cup of sona masoori rice,.
- Prepare 1 cup of urad dal,.
- Prepare 1 cup of thin poha,.
- You need 2 tsp of fenugreek seeds..
- It's of for veg kurma ;.
- Prepare 1/2 cup, of coconut.
- Prepare 10 of cashews.
- Prepare 1 tsp, of coriander powder.
- Prepare as needed of coriander leaves.
- Prepare 2 tsp of poppy seeds.
A set of soft and thick spongy dosas are served together with coconut chutney and sagu. This is a basic set dosa recipe that can even be used to. This Karnataka style vegetable sagu or veg saagu is served as an accompaniment with set dosa or poori. Vegetable sagu or saagu is a kind of vegetable kurma having very soft and mild taste.
Set dosa with veg kurma instructions
- For dosa : soak all the ingredients together for 6 hours then grind it,ferment it for overnight. In the morning make mini set dosas on nonstick tava..
- Veg kurma recipe:at first take blending ingredients like green chilli 5, fennel seeds and other things, then make masala paste..
- Then take a kadai,heat it on medium flame,add 2 tsp oil,2 cinnamon sticks,cloves,saute well.add chopped onion,chopped tomato,saute it,then add vegetables;2 carrots,5 beans,1potato, 10 cauli flower floret,green peas 1/2 cup,a turmeric1/2 tsp,salt 1 1/2tsp mix well, add 1 1/2 watercook it on a low flame for 15 minutes.
- Finally serve it with set dosa..
This sagu taste resembles the Karnataka style pulav recipe. Because almost same set of spices and ingredients. This is a recipe for set dosa/appam. This dosa is quite popular in south india. It small in size, very soft and very tasty.
Just to let you know this recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the savory Set dosa with veg kurma. If you have questions or requests nearly this article, divert door us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com