Mixed DaaL (Lentils) Poha.
Literally this is a simple recipe just subsequently the extra ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the appetizing Mixed DaaL (Lentils) Poha for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can cook Mixed DaaL (Lentils) Poha using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mixed DaaL (Lentils) Poha
- It's 1 cup of rice.
- It's 1/3 cup of various mixed lentil soaked in water.
- You need 2 tablespoon of chopped onions.
- Prepare 3 of green chillies.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of ginger-garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- It's 2 tablespoon of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- It's 1.6 cup of water.
- It's 2 teaspoon of ghee.
Mixed DaaL (Lentils) Poha instructions
- Mix the rice with Daal and wash them with water. Drain water and keep it into a pressure cooker..
- Now put all the ingredients without ghee and water into it and mix them with rubbing your hand. Give them a well mix..
- Now put water into it and cover it. Heat it on a medium high flame till 3 sittis..
- Now open the pressure cooker and spread ghee on the top of the Poha and cover it again..
- Heat it 2 minutes in a low flame and then stop the flame. Mixed DaaL Poha is ready to serve. Enjoy 😊..
Just inform you that the recipe already tested, you conveniently follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Mixed DaaL (Lentils) Poha. If you have questions or requests vis--vis this article, keep amused admittance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com