Masoor Dal Ke Kabab. Welcome To "AAP KI APNI RASOI " Aaj maine aapko apni iss video mein "Masoor Dal Ke Kabab" banana bataya. Swadisht masoor dal ke kebab asaani se ghar par banaiye khud bhi khaiye aur dosto ko bhi khilaiye. Masoor dal recipe with video and step by step photos.
It is used by a larger population since it has the highest amount of protein compared to the other lentils.
Masoor Dal Kebabs Recipe is a delicious party appetizer that is made quick and can be served along with green chutney.
The kebabs is made by using potato as a Masoor Dal Kebabs Recipe, you can always try experimenting with your ingredients to create a delicious and yet a healthy recipe.
Actually this is a simple recipe just afterward the other ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delectable Masoor Dal Ke Kabab for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Masoor Dal Ke Kabab using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Masoor Dal Ke Kabab
- You need 200 of gm. Sabut Masoor soaked for at least four hours.
- You need as required of Whole garam masala like cardamom, black pepper and cloves.
- You need 2 of medium size onion chopped.
- You need 1 of big size garlic paste.
- It's 1/2 tea spoon of garam masala powder.
- It's 1/2 tea spoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tea spoon of roasted jeera powder.
- It's 1 tea spoon of Amchur powder.
- Prepare 1 of small piece of ginger grated.
- It's as required of Green chillies and coriander leaves chopped.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It's of Pure deshi ghee to shallow fry.
Stir-fry till it forms a ball and leaves the sides of the vessel. Masoor dal is also rich in fiber which makes it easy to digest. We believe that for healthy body one should eat healthy food to ensure a healthy lifestyle. I also love the smoky notes it lends to the finished dal.
Masoor Dal Ke Kabab instructions
- Cook soaked Masoor dal in pressure cooker by adding enough(three glass) water, salt, two cardamom, five cloves and eight to ten black pepper and one medium size onion cut into big four and some garlic cloves..
- After three whistle, put the flame low and cook it for fifteen minutes..
- Open the lid and keep the flame on high and stir it continuously with serving spoon for five minutes to make thick paste..
- Keep it aside for cooling, now add all the the spices, chopped onion, grated ginger, garlic paste chillies and coriander leaves, and make small round shape Kabab..
- Heat nonstick pan, put deshi ghee and shallow fry Kababs, five six at a time. Serve it hot with green chutney. It goes well as evening and cocktail snacks and you can serve it with soft layered paratha..
- The paste lasts for four five days so you can keep it in fridge and whenever you want you can make it again..
Rinse the sabut masoor dal thoroughly, until water is clear. Masoor dal or masur ki dal is a traditional hyderabadi method of making aromatic dal recipe with split red lentils often eaten with roti or parathas or rice. Masoor ki dal is also sometimes called as khadi dal in hyderabadi recipes and is the most delicious dal recipes with an easy way of making it… Masoor Dal (Brown Lentil) is healthy dal made with whole masoor dal in North Indian Style. Masoor Ki Dal or whole (sabut) masoor dal/brown lentil is one of our favorite dal. It's very easy to prepare and goes well with rice or roti/paratha and we doesn't required any other vegetables as side, just a simple.
I would just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Masoor Dal Ke Kabab. If you have questions or requests something like this article, entertain gate us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com