Dal Badam Halwa.
Literally this is an easy recipe just past the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty Dal Badam Halwa for your dinner with your friends or family. You can have Dal Badam Halwa using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dal Badam Halwa
- It's 1 bowl of moong dal.
- It's 1/2 bowl of almonds.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of magaj.
- It's 2 Tbsp of pistachio.
- Prepare 1 bowl of sugar.
- Prepare 4 bowl of s water.
- It's 1/2 of Green cardamom powder.
- It's 1/2 bowl of pure ghee.
Dal Badam Halwa step by step
- Soak moong Daal for 4 hours and then strain water and Grind it to a smooth paste in a mixer..
- Soak almonds in water for 2 hours and then it's upper brown layer and split it in 2..
- Boil water in a pan and add sugar and stir well and boil till sugar dissolves completely. Add cardamom powder and keep aside..
- Heat pure ghee in a wok. Add grinded dal and mix properly in ghee. Roast it on low flame till it turn dry and danedar. It will take 1/2 an hour. Keep on stirring continuously..
- Now add almonds, magaj and pistachio and mix well and roast for 2 minutes. Save some almonds for garnishing. Add sugar dissolved water slowly and keep on stirring..
- Stir the mixture constantly till it turn thick. Now add remaining ghee and cook for 5 minutes while stirring. Switch off the flame..
- Serve hot with hot milk garnished with remaining almonds..
Just to let you know this recipe already tested, you suitably follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the savory Dal Badam Halwa. If you have questions or requests concerning this article, make laugh door us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com