Masala bhindi recipe. Every day healthy vegetarian. Real quick and easy okra (a.k.a bhindi) masala recipe. Okra / bhindi is very low in cholesterol and. Bhindi masala recipe - A simple North Indian bhindi masala that is great on flavors, tastes delicious & is healthy.
Bhindi masala is mildly spicy, hot.
Bhindi masala recipe with video and step by step photos.
This is a delicious bhindi masala recipe that I often make at home. this masala bhindi recipe is easy to make and is a semi dry spiced okra curry.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just once the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the savory Masala bhindi recipe. Every day healthy vegetarian for your dinner with your associates or family. You can have Masala bhindi recipe. Every day healthy vegetarian using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Masala bhindi recipe. Every day healthy vegetarian
- Prepare 350 grams of bhindi.
- It's 1 of medium size- onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 of medium size - tomatoes.
- It's 3 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red chiili powder.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
Thus goes very well with some soft phulkas or rotis. Bhindi masala is a popular main course dish made with bhindi cooked in spices and served with chapatis. Learn how to make bhindi masala recipe. Spicy Indian okra recipe is an integral name on any popular restaurant menu.
Masala bhindi recipe. Every day healthy vegetarian instructions
- Take a bhindi chopped.onion, tomatoes,green chilli. Remove the base and stalk while chopping the bhindi.also chopped onion, tomatoes, green chilli, keep aside..
- Add oil in a heat pen. Add cumin seed. Add chopped onion fry it..
- When becomes fry onion. Add chopped tomatoes and saute till the tomatoes becime soft and mushy..
- Add green chillies and fry it.mix well and saute for a few second..
- Add the bhindi mix well. Add 1tbsp turmeric powder and red chilli powder.cook for about 2 mints, stir in between,.
- Add salt to taste according. Cover the pen with the lid. Ready to serve..
The Bhindi Masala Recipe is a simple and quick recipe that you can make in a jiffy for a weeknight dinner. All you need is Bhindi (Okra/lady's finger), tomatoes and onions and a few basic spices. The Bhindi is first cooked along with onions and the chopped tomatoes. Bhindi Recipe: A delicious, spicy Okra made in a jiffy for a quick meal. Bhindi is a vegetable loved by kids and adults alike and is often made in north indian homes because how easily it can be made as a dry sabzi.
Just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you handily follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delectable Masala bhindi recipe. Every day healthy vegetarian. If you have questions or requests in relation to this article, absorb retrieve us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com