Healthy Veg Seekh Kabab.
Literally this is a simple recipe just next the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the tasty Healthy Veg Seekh Kabab for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Healthy Veg Seekh Kabab using 20 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Veg Seekh Kabab
- Prepare 1 cup of moong sprouted.
- Prepare 2 tbspn of carrot grated.
- Prepare 2 tbspn of capsicum chopped.
- You need 2 tbspn of spinach chopped.
- It's 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of salty biscuits powder.
- Prepare 2 tbspn of Masala Oats powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Paneer grated.
- Prepare 1 tsp of roasted gram flour.
- You need 2 tsp of green chilli chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It's as needed of Coriander leaves chopped.
- It's 1 tsp of oil for greasing kabab.
- You need 4 of skewers.
Healthy Veg Seekh Kabab instructions
- Grind coarsely sprouted Moong..
- Put grinded Moong and all ingredients into a bowl and mix well..
- Make a smooth mixture..
- Grease your hands with oil and make kebabs in long shape with ready mixture..
- Steam the kebabs into steamer for 5 minutes in microwave..
- Check after 5 minutes with toothpick..
- Let them cool for 5 minutes..
- After 5 minutes, insert skewers into kababs..
- Grease the kebabs with oil or butter..
- Bake the kababs into pre heated electronic Tandoor... For 2-3 minutes..
- Yummy yummy healthy kebabs r ready to eat.i.
- Serve with any sauce.
Just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you suitably follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Healthy Veg Seekh Kabab. If you have questions or requests on this article, please admission us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com