Veg Cheesy Rajma Cutlet. Cheesy corn and vegetable cutlets are a soft finger food which is sure to lure the most fussy child. To begin making the Sprouted Ragi & Rajma Cutlets Recipe, we will first sprout ragi, soak ragi in water overnight and drain all the water. Once the ragi is sprouted keep it aside to make the cutlet.
Cheesy Rajma is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Side-Dish.
Find the complete instructions on Bawarchi.
Boil the rajma and keep it aside.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just next the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delicious Veg Cheesy Rajma Cutlet for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook Veg Cheesy Rajma Cutlet using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Veg Cheesy Rajma Cutlet
- Prepare 2 cups of Boiled Rajma.
- You need 3 of Boiled potatoes medium size.
- It's 1/4 cup of Carrot cubed and boiled.
- It's 1/4 cup of Beans chopped and boiled.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Green peas boiled.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sweet corns boiled cheese cubes.
- You need 1/2 cup of Breadcrumbs + 1 cup for coating.
- You need 1 tsp of Kashmir red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dry mango powder.
- It's 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- It's 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chopped green chillies.
- It's 4 tbsp of Coriander leaves.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- You need as required of Oil for deep frying.
- It's For of cornflour batter ::.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Corn flour.
- You need 3 tbsp of Maida.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Crushed pepper.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Oregano.
- It's 1/4 cup+ 3 tbsp of Water.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Salt.
Baked rajma cutlet is prepared with Rajma (kidney beans). Protein rich healthy and tasty snacks. It is a great after school snacks for kids. the rajma patti really sound so delicious and healthy. i bet the taste must be awesome too. Vegetable Cutlet, a delectable combination of mashed potato and green vegetables, is a crisp out side, soft inside Indian potato snack.
Veg Cheesy Rajma Cutlet instructions
- In a mixing bowl add rajma, potato, all boiled vegetables, sweet corn and mash this well..
- Add breadcrumbs, chilli powder, cumin powder, mango powder, garam masala, coriander leaves, ginger garlic paste, green chillies and salt. Combine all well forming a dough..
- In a mixing bowl add cornflour, maida, pepper, oregano, Salt and mix well. Add water slowly for preparing a smooth batter..
- Now bring the rajma mixture, grease your hands with oil.Take a ball sized rajma mixture and roll it and flatten it with your fingers. Add a cheese cube in center and roll it like cylindrical shape..
- Now dip in cornflour batter, then coat with breadcrumbs. Deep fry in hot oil on medium flame for about 4 to 5 mins till it change golden in colour and crisp..
- Finally cutlets are ready to serve. Serve hot with green mint chutney and tomato ketchup..
This stomach filling, mild spicy and crispy Indian cutlet tastes irresistibly delicious when served with assortment of spicy, sweet and sour dips/chutneys. Rajma chawal is a simple yet delicious meal. Rajma is rich and iron and protein when it is combined with rice it is a great source of carbohydrates. So it makes a wholesome meal. It is great meal for kids lunch box too as it one of the favorite dish among the kids.
Just to let you know this recipe already tested, you simply follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delectable Veg Cheesy Rajma Cutlet. If you have questions or requests almost this article, occupy entrance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com