Mixed Veg Leafy Dal Curry. Subscribe to our Youtube ChannelClick here to Subscribe our Youtube Channel and stay updated with our latest video. Mix veg curry is made by cooking a mixture of vegetables together in a traditional Indian onion-tomato gravy. The dish is characterized by multiple flavors due to the addition of many vegetables which also makes it quite nutritious.
Healthy, simple to cook and delicious mixed vegetable curry to pair with rice or chapathi.
The first picture is one which i made with extra dry spices in the seasoning like bay leaf which are optional.
Mixed Vegetable Curry is an easy Indian food recipe.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just when the other ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the tasty Mixed Veg Leafy Dal Curry for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook Mixed Veg Leafy Dal Curry using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mixed Veg Leafy Dal Curry
- You need 1 cup of Moong dal.
- Prepare 5 of – 6 cauliflower florets.
- You need 1 of big potato.
- You need 1 of tomatoes.
- It's 2 of green chilli.
- You need 1 bunch of menthi leaves.
- It's 3 of – 4 curry leaves.
- It's 1/2 tsp of jeera.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of tumeric.
- It's 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare pinch of hing.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Prepare of oil.
Each time I cook mixed vegetable curry, I tweak and experiment with spices. A versatile dish that makes a decent side with rice, rotis as well as dosas. Mixed Vegetables Dal, delicious vegetables mixed dal is healthy dal recipe with loads of vegetables and variety of dal. This dal recipe is very good if someone in your family doesn't like any party dal or beans and vegetable.
Mixed Veg Leafy Dal Curry step by step
- Clean and soak moong dal for half an hour..
- Clean and cut all the vegetables. Clean and chop menthi leaves. If you have fresh green peas that also can be added..
- Heat oil in saucepan pan.Add 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds, 1/2 tsp of jeera and curry leaves and a pinch of hing. Then add the vegetables and salt and cook for sometime..
- Then add moong dal and mix well. Add chilli powder and turmeric to this.pour little water and cover the lid and allow it to cook for 10 mins. Once it becomes dry and the moong dal cooked well off the flame and serve it hot with chapati or rice..
Everything get's cooked and mashed that it's difficult for any one to point the. Mix veg recipe- This mixed veg curry is easy to make and big on taste with a load of nutritous mixed vegetables, whole spices and mild seasoning. Avoid vegetables like okra, eggplant in this veg curry recipe. This is a semi dry veg curry, vegetables are cooked well with just enough water, so this is a. A mixed vegetable curry is always going to be nutritious because of the healthy veggies that go into it.
I would just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Mixed Veg Leafy Dal Curry. If you have questions or requests a propos this article, make smile read us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com