Veg Dosa Waffle.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just once the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delectable Veg Dosa Waffle for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can cook Veg Dosa Waffle using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Veg Dosa Waffle
- It's 1 cup of readymade dosa batter.
- You need 3 tbsp of onion chopped.
- It's 3 tbsp of sweet corn boiled.
- You need 2 tbsp of grated carrot.
- It's 2 tbsp of capsicum finely chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomatoes finely chopped.
- Prepare 5-6 of curry leaves chopped.
- It's 2 tbsp of fresh coriander chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of green chilli finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of idli podi.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need of Oil for greasing.
- You need 1 tbsp of cheese/paneer for garnishing.
Veg Dosa Waffle instructions
- In a big bowl add the dosa batter, all chopped vegetable and spices and mix well..
- Grease the waffle maker with little oil and heat it. Pour batter in the cavity and level it..
- Dizzle little oil over it and close it..
- Cook till it become light golden in colour. It make take about 3-4 minutes to cook..
- Serve hot with coconut chutney, salsa sauce, green chutney and or tomato ketchup..
- Garnish with grated cheese, capsicum, tomatoes..
- You can also made colourful waffle by using palak puree, beetroot paste and haldi powder..
Just inform you that recipe already tested, you suitably follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Veg Dosa Waffle. If you have questions or requests in this area this article, make laugh right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com