Mix Veg - Dal Parathe. can be made with myriad vegetable stuffing's, but this mix veg paratha is made with a combination of vegetables. furthermore, some important and easy tips and suggestions for a perfect flavoured mix veg paratha recipe. firstly, as i mentioned previously, you can. Learn how to make Mix Veg Paratha by Chef Ruchi Bharani only on Rajshri Food. Paratha is the favourite and classic breakfast dish prepared in different.
Also you can add this water to make soups or dals.
Mix Veg paratha, delicious and nutritious, stuffed with various fresh vegges, can be served with chutney, dahi or even without any side dish.
Mix veg paratha made with whole wheat flour, mixed vegetables and spices.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just later than the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Mix Veg - Dal Parathe for your dinner with your connections or family. You can have Mix Veg - Dal Parathe using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mix Veg - Dal Parathe
- You need 1 bowl of leftover sabzi (any gravy or dry..I used cabbage curry).
- It's 1 bowl of dal (tadka or plain).
- You need 2.5 bowls of wheat flour.
- You need 2 of medium onions finely chopped.
- You need 2 tablespoon of finely chopped coriander.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of kasuri methi.
- Prepare 3/4 teaspoon of Red chilli powder.
- It's 3/4 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- You need 2 teaspoon of chilli-garlic paste.
- You need 1 teaspoon of roasted sesame seeds.
- It's 1 teaspoon of carom seeds.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- You need 2 teaspoon of oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It's 1 teaspoon of chaat masala.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of hing.
- It's of Water only if required.
- Prepare of Oil or ghee for shallow frying.
These are nutritious, healthy and delicious. Just note that the taste of the parathas will depend on the veggies used. Mixed vegetable paratha, healthy and tasty paratha recipe with step by step pictures! I always wanted to try this mixed vegetable paratha, and when I saw my sis in law's post - How to make square parathas, I was way too tempted.
Mix Veg - Dal Parathe step by step
- Mix wheat flour, onion, coriander, hilli-garlic paste, salt, leftover sabzi, dal, all spices and above listed ingredients and knead soft dough. Apply oil on it. Let it rest for 20 minutes..
- Make equal sized balls of it, roll them into 6" disc..
- Heat a tawa. Shallow fry these parathas on medium heat from both the sides. Apply generous amount of oil/ghee while frying..
- Top it up with butter, Serve hot with curd or pickle..
- P.s.: Any leftover curry, dal can be used. If you are using pumpkin/bottlegourd/potato curry, then mash it before adding to flour. Use of water depends on consistency of curry/dal..
So I tried to make square parathas. The goodness of mixed veggies in the succulent stuffing makes the Vegetable Paratha really satiating, while a dash of everyday If this mix is not proper, parathas could end up chewy or too tough. The best part about the Mixed Vegetable Paratha is that it is made. Vegetable Paratha is my all time favorite - I make it both ways either pressure cooking the veggies and adding it along with the flour and another one is sauteing the veggies and cooking to make it as a stuffing. Easy, delicious and healthy Mix veg paratha recipe from SparkRecipes.
I want just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you simply follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Mix Veg - Dal Parathe. If you have questions or requests in the region of this article, keep amused log on us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com