Oats Veg Dosa.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just bearing in mind the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the tasty Oats Veg Dosa for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can cook Oats Veg Dosa using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oats Veg Dosa
- It's For of Dosa batter:.
- You need 1 cup of oats.
- You need 1/4 cup of Urad dal.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- It's For of Stuffing:.
- You need 1tbsp of oil.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of mustard seeds.
- It's 1 of chopped green chilli.
- You need 1 of chopped onions.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated carrots.
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled mutter.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of chaat masala.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chilli powder.
- It's 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil for greasing.
Oats Veg Dosa instructions
- Take a bowl add oats, Urad dal, and salt and blend in a mixture to a fine powder..
- Add 1/4- cup water and mix well.Cover and keep aside for 15 minutes..
- Heat oil in a pan and add the mustard seeds..
- Seeds crackle,add onion and saute on a medium flame for 3 minutes,add green chilli. saute for 1- minutes..
- Add the carrots and peas mix well and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add salt,chaat masala, and red chilli powder, mix well and cook for 2- minutes..
- Add lemon juice and mix well..
- Heat a tava and pour a spoonful of the batter on the tava and spread in a circular motion to make round dosa..
- Add 1 tbsp oil around the edges and cook on a medium flame till the dosa turns light brown in colour..
- Place a portion of the stuffing in the centre of the dosa and fold over..
- Serve immediately with garlic chutney..
- Healthy dosa is ready..
Just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Oats Veg Dosa. If you have questions or requests on the order of this article, charm admission us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com