Healthy Mix-veg Khichdi.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just afterward the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the savory Healthy Mix-veg Khichdi for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Healthy Mix-veg Khichdi using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Mix-veg Khichdi
- It's 1 cup of Rice.
- It's 1 cup of Moong dal.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chopped capsicum.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Green peas.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chopped potato.
- It's 1 cup of Chopped tomato.
- It's 1 of Green chilly.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Asafoetida.
- You need of Mustard seeds.
- You need of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Curry leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ghee.
Healthy Mix-veg Khichdi step by step
- Soak Moong dal & Rice for about 1/2 hour..
- Add soaked rice & chopped vegetables in pressure cooker..
- Add salt and water & pressure cook..
- After 2 whistles turn off gas stove..
- Take tempering pan & add ghee in it. Put it on gas stove. Once ghee melts, add cumin seeds, mustard seeds, asafoetida, curry leaves. When it starts to crackle add it to cooked khichdi..
- Serve hot with curd/buttermilk..
Just inform you that the recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Healthy Mix-veg Khichdi. If you have questions or requests on the subject of this article, occupy edit us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com