Dal Paratha with veg stuffing.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just when the other ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delectable Dal Paratha with veg stuffing for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can have Dal Paratha with veg stuffing using 15 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dal Paratha with veg stuffing
- You need 1 bowl of - cooked dal.
- You need 1 bowl of - wheat flour.
- You need leaves of Few coriander.
- Prepare of For veg stuffing -.
- You need 1/2 cup of - Chopped beans.
- You need 1/2 cup of - chopped capcicum.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of - chopped carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of - chopped curliflower.
- It's 1/2 cup of - Chopped onion.
- You need 2 tablespoon of - ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 teaspoon of - haldi powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of jeera powder.
- It's 1 of chopped green chilli.
- Prepare of Salt to taste.
- Prepare of Oil for cooking.
Dal Paratha with veg stuffing step by step
- First of all take a mixing bowl put it wheat flour, coriander leaves and dal.
- Mix it together well and make a soft dough.
- We don't need water for making dough Dal is enough to make dough.
- Now prepare veg stuffing.
- First heat a kadai than add 2 tablespoon oil and let it heat.
- Then add ginger garlic paste and all spices and fry it for 2 minutes.
- Then add all chopped vegetables.
- And cook it for ten minutes.
- Then add salt and cook it for 1 minute.
- Keep aside the vegetable stuffing.
- Now heat tava.
- Take a medium size of dough.
- Fill with vegetables stuffing.
- Then make rotis with the help of rolling pen.
- Cook it with both side.
- Remove it from the gas.
- Cut into pieces.
- Serve it with sauce.
- Serve hot..
I want just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Dal Paratha with veg stuffing. If you have questions or requests on this article, absorb open us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com