Bengali Veg Moong Dal.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just afterward the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delectable Bengali Veg Moong Dal for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook Bengali Veg Moong Dal using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bengali Veg Moong Dal
- It's 200 gram of moong dal.
- It's 1 of small size tomato,chopped.
- It's 1 of dry red chilli.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- It's 1 tbsp of oil.
- It's 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 tsp of ghee.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Bengali Veg Moong Dal instructions
- Wash and boil the moong dal with 2 cups of water, 1/2 tsp of salt, 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder. Keep aside..
- Heat oil in a pan. Add red dry chilli and cumin seeds. Stir well..
- Add ginger paste, tomato, salt, sugar and 1/2 cup of water..
- Cook until it boils..
- When done add ghee and remove from heat..
- Serve hot with steamed rice..
Just inform you that recipe already tested, you handily follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delectable Bengali Veg Moong Dal. If you have questions or requests approaching this article, keep busy entrance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com