Chana daal -bottlegourd veg. It is a very simple yet tasty and healthy dish made of lauki ie( bottle gourd) and chana dal ie.( split bengal gram recipe). A punjabi dish can be served. Louki Chana daal is easy, tasty and daily routine dish in Asia, Do try this recipe and enjoy. #Dailyfoodeasy&simplerecipes #dailyfood #loukichanadaal #louki.
This Chana Dal Fry is an easy and tasty chana dal recipe that you will like.
The flavors & taste of this chana dal fry is North Indian and the preparation is like the way Chana dal is also known as bengal gram. these lentils have a sweet and nutty taste.
Chana dal comes from black chickpeas (kala chana).
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just subsequent to the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the appetizing Chana daal -bottlegourd veg for your dinner with your connections or family. You can cook Chana daal -bottlegourd veg using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chana daal -bottlegourd veg
- It's 1 small of Bottlegourd.
- You need 1 cup of Chana dal soaked.
- You need 3 of Onion.
- It's 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare of Oil as required.
- It's 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
Lauki Channa Dal is a nutritious recipe that combined the bottlegourd and lentils making it a perfect dish for a wholesome lunch or dinner. Nutritious and simple to make, Lauki Chana Dal is a perfect recipe that you can make on a busy day for your everyday meals. Dudhi chana ni daal nu shaak (Lauki Chana Dal - Bottle gourd and Bengal gram curry) is authentic and common Gujarati veg. Major people avoid bottle gourd but this combination taste delicious and different.
Chana daal -bottlegourd veg instructions
- Peel bottlegourd and cut in pieces.
- Soak chana dal for 1/2 hour.
- Heat oil in a kadai crackle cumin seeds.
- Grind onion make paste of it and grind ginger garlic to make a separate paste.
- First add onion paste.saute it till brown.
- Add spices,salt.
- And ginger garlic paste.
- Add bottlegourd and chana dal in it.
- Cook it for some time.
- Add water and let it cook till soft.
Lauki is healthy and very helpful in weight loss. Laucki chana dal is a healthy main dish and has both vegetable and lentil making a wholesome meal. Laucki Chana Dal is is a healthful, wholesome lentil and vegetable main dish. Having a low glycemic index, it is especially good for diabetics. Bottlegourd cooked with chana dal and spices.
I want just inform you that recipe already tested, you clearly follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Chana daal -bottlegourd veg. If you have questions or requests regarding this article, make smile log on us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com