Mixed veg Moong Dal. This is unique moong dal recipe, which is pure veg and cooked with various vegetables. This recipe is very tasty and healthy and easy to cook. Both the recipes are easy, popular and taste good.
Subscribe to our Youtube ChannelClick here to Subscribe our Youtube Channel and stay updated with our latest video recipes.
How to Make Oats, Mixed Veggies and Moong dal Khichdi Now add the mixed vegetables, whole black peppers, turmeric powder and salt.
Cook for a few seconds, add two cups of water, cooked moong dal and bring to boil.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just bearing in mind the other ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the tasty Mixed veg Moong Dal for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Mixed veg Moong Dal using 17 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mixed veg Moong Dal
- You need 3/4 cup of Moong dal (split yellow lentils).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mustard oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Refined oil for frying cauliflower.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Ghee.
- It's 1/4 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 2 of Dry red chillies.
- Prepare 2 of Green Chillies.
- It's 7-8 of Beans chopped.
- It's 1/2 cup of Cauliflower florets chopped into small pieces.
- Prepare 1 of Carrot chopped into small pieces.
- You need 2 tbsp of Green peas.
- You need 1.5 tsp of Ginger paste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- It's 1/4 of turmeric powder.
- It's 2 of Bay leaves.
- It's As per taste of Salt.
- It's As per taste of Sugar.
Moong dal pakoda, vada or bhajiya is popular North Indian street food. Moong Dal Vada Pakoda Recipe, Monsoon Recipes, Pakora Recipe, Snacks Moong Dal Pakoda is one of the popular pakoda in Northern part, we can also call this moong dal vada or bada as it's made of dal and not besan. Moong Dal Khichdi is a complete meal in itself. Mix till well combined, add salt and adjust to taste.
Mixed veg Moong Dal instructions
- Dry roast moong dal till light brown. Soak dal for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, chop carrots and beans and cauliflower. Parboil or steam beans, carrots and peas. Other vegetables like fried cauliflower florets etc.may be added..
- Pressure cook dal with little turmeric, salt, ghee and bay leaf up to 3 whistles. Open the lid after 5 minutes. Mix the parboiled vegetables, fried cauliflower and ginger paste. Boil till dal and vegetables are properly cooked. Sprinkle garam masala and 1 tsp ghee. Add 1/2 tsp sugar and boil. Heat mustard oil in a wok and sprinkle dry red chillies and cumin seeds. When they crackle, pour it over the dal. Chopped coriander may be added but optional. Serve hot with rice, roti or paratha..
Garnish with cilantro and serve the moong dal Made this recipe tonight and it's soooo delicious that I had to comment too. The flavours were awesome, just like eating from a good veg restaurant in India. Moong dal halwa made with moong dal, sugar, ghee and cardamom powder. Recipe with video & step by step photos to make deliciuous. Moong dal halwa tastes not only delicious but is also aromatic and makes for a great celebration dessert.
I will just to let you know recipe already tested, you conveniently follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delectable Mixed veg Moong Dal. If you have questions or requests something like this article, interest admittance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com