Spicy Soyabean veg dry sabji.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just subsequently the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delicious Spicy Soyabean veg dry sabji for your lunch with your connections or family. You can have Spicy Soyabean veg dry sabji using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Soyabean veg dry sabji
- It's 1 cup of soyabean.
- Prepare As required of Water for soaking soyabean.
- Prepare 1 of big onion puree.
- Prepare 1 of middle tomato puree.
- You need 1 spoon of Everest tikka lal masala (Can increase or reduce).
- It's 1/4 spoon of haldi.
- It's 1/2 spoon of jeera.
- It's 4 tbsp of oil (Can Reduce or increase).
- You need 1/2 spoon of dhaniya powder.
- It's 1/2 spoon of garam masala.
- It's 1 spoon of garlic ginger paste.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Spicy Soyabean veg dry sabji instructions
- First, soak soybean in hot water for 5 minutes. Squeeze the water from soybean be careful while squeezing or put some normal water in it..
- In a Kadai put oil add jeera onion puree, stir it. Add ginger-garlic paste and tomato puree. Keep on stirring until oil separates from the mixture..
- Put haldi, tikka lal masala, dhaniya powder, garam masala mixed it properly. Now add soyabean and a cup of water. Salt to taste. Cover and cook for 5 minutes..
- Garnish with fresh coriander. Enjoy with naan, tandoori, roti or rice..
I want just inform you that recipe already tested, you clearly follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Spicy Soyabean veg dry sabji. If you have questions or requests in this area this article, make laugh open us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com