Vegetarian Nacho Guacamole & Baked Potato Chips 💟😄👪🌶🤗.
Actually this is a simple recipe just gone the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the tasty Vegetarian Nacho Guacamole & Baked Potato Chips 💟😄👪🌶🤗 for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can have Vegetarian Nacho Guacamole & Baked Potato Chips 💟😄👪🌶🤗 using 31 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Nacho Guacamole & Baked Potato Chips 💟😄👪🌶🤗
- It's 1/2 cup of Rice Bran oil for stir-fry.
- It's 2 tbs of Extra Virgin Olive oil.
- You need 1 of and 1/2 big Red onion, finely diced.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1 of green capsicum & 1 red capsicum, diced.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chipotle Chili (Smoky Southwestern) seasoning flakes powder.
- Prepare of Crushed black pepper.
- You need 2 cans of Chili Red Beans, drained.
- It's 1 can of whole peeled Tomato.
- You need 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 2 of tps + 1 tsp soft brown sugar.
- You need 4 cups of Corn Chips of Cheese flavour (or whatever flavour).
- It's 2 cups of grated Cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 of pot Sour Cream Cheese.
- Prepare of POTATO WEDGES:.
- It's 6 of pink Potatoes,skin on cut into large wedges.
- You need 1 of very large rectangular Pyrex Ovenproof dish, put 3 tbs oil:.
- You need of Coat with the potatoes wedges with oil,then to coat with mixture.
- It's of sea salt,garlic powder,onion powder, paprika,thyme. Bake in oven.
- It's of SALSA GUACAMOLE:.
- It's 2-3 of Avocados, crushed the flesh with fork.
- It's 2 of large firm Tomatoes from my garden, deseeded & diced.
- You need 1 of red onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 tbs of fresh Cilantro, chopped.
- Prepare of finely with the stalk included (substitute with fresh Parsley).
- It's 2 tbs of lemon juice &zest, or 2 kaffir lime juice.
- It's Pinch of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of pickled Jalapenos, minced or.
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of Sriracha hot chili sauce (sold in the Asian store).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sour Cream.
Vegetarian Nacho Guacamole & Baked Potato Chips 💟😄👪🌶🤗 step by step
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celcius. Put the baking dish with the Potatoes Wedges in the lower rack and bake for 20' or so.Turn half way. When the potatoes are cooked has golden brown. Take the dish out. Cover with foil and set aside. In a large non stick wok put Rice Bran oil, sauteed half of the red onion, garlic then add the capsicum and a little of olive oil and stir fry for 2 minutes until softened..
- Stir fry in the Tomatoes tin breaking the tomatoes up with the wooden of spoon. Add 1 Red onion, ground coriander and cumin, cayenne pepper, salt, crushed black pepper, 2 tsp sugar, oregano, the 2 cans Red Beans and mix them all together with the wooden spoon. Lower the stove's temp and slow cook for 10 minutes or until thickened slightly..
- On a lined baking tray spread the Corn chips and bake for 10 minutes or until lightly golden & crisp, dont forget to keep on watching or they burn quickly. Remove..
- In a medium glass bowl make the Salsa Guacamole by lightly stirring together the remaining 1/2 red onion, avocados pulp, fresh tomatoes, red capsicum, coriander leaves or parsley,1 tsp sugar, lemon, lime &lemon juice, lemon zest, salt, minced Jalapeno pepper or 1 tbs Scriracha Hot Chili Sauce and mix all together. Season to taste..
- To serve: on a big individual plate spread the Corn chips first, put the Red bean mixture over top, then pour over a big spoonful of the salsa Guacamole and 1 tbs Cream cheese..
- To serve also with the homemade baked Potato wedges. 🤗 Cheers, a happy faces have already shown to my kid who are waiting, sitting around the table 😍❣.
I will just inform you that this recipe already tested, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the savory Vegetarian Nacho Guacamole & Baked Potato Chips 💟😄👪🌶🤗. If you have questions or requests on the subject of this article, divert read us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com