MIX VEG CABAB. It's healthy and tasty. In this video, I am going to cook mix veg kabab. It's an Indian snacks for evenings with friends. The dish is a delicious fried recipe that includes a number of healthy and delicious veggies.
A recipe of Kebab with mix pulses.
A quick, yummy, tasty recipe of mix pulses.
It acts as a good starter for.
Literally this is an easy recipe just behind the extra ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the tasty MIX VEG CABAB. It's healthy and tasty for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook MIX VEG CABAB. It's healthy and tasty using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of MIX VEG CABAB. It's healthy and tasty
- It's of Mix vegs.( carrot, potato,capcicum,onion, green chilli,.
- It's of Cabbage, garlic,beetroot) as use according.
- You need 250 gm of Paneer.
- You need 1 cup of Cornflour powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of Bread crumbs.
- It's of Salt taste according.
- You need 1 spoon of Black peeper powder.
- You need 300 ml of Oil For fry.
Veg Seekh Kabab is a delicious snack cum starter made using mixed vegetables and spices. First, the mixture is prepared using mixed veggies, gram flour and spices, and it is shaped on a skewer to make Traditionally seekh kababs are made from minced meat and grilled in tandoor or a clay oven. Veg seekh kabab recipe - Delicious veg kabab recipe made using veggies like potatoes, peas and textured vegetable protein i.e Soya It is served with mint chutney, onion and lemon wedges. Due to the use of soya granules or chunks this veg seekh kabab tastes very close to the meat seekh kebab.
MIX VEG CABAB. It's healthy and tasty step by step
- Sabhi mix vegs ko chopped kar le. Than paneer mash karein. Usme sabhi mix vegs, bread crums,salt,blackpeeper powder,daalkar ek daugh ready karein. Ab use cabab ke shape bana le.Than pan me oil heat hone per deep fry karein.garamgarm tomato sauce ke saath serve karein tastey and healthy cabab.aap ise oven me bhi bake kar sakte hi..
Vegetarian seekh kabab is delicious and healthy Indian starter recipe for party, snack. Make a tight dough with this mix. Heat up a grill pan or regular nonstick pan spread the oil with the help of brush or spoon and. Smash it well and add potatoes, ginger garlic paste, chat masala, garam masala , chilli and turmeric powder and mix well. Make the kebabs as per the same method as above and deep fry them until golden brown.
I want just inform you that recipe already tested, you suitably follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable MIX VEG CABAB. It's healthy and tasty. If you have questions or requests re this article, interest admittance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com