Stuffed veg kachori dal dhokali. Dal Dhokli is an all-time favourite dish made in Maharashtra and Gujarat, in which strips of wheat flour dough are cooked in a tongue-tickling dal. In this exciting variant of the popular dish, the wheat flour dough is flattened and stuffed with a spicy and succulent potato mixture and then added to the dal. Potato Stuffed Dal Dhokli Recipe/Gujarati Style Dal Dhokli Recipe.
It can also be served with steamed rice, papad and buttermilk.
Dal Dhokli is very nice, someone wrote about peanuts alternative also can add banana while making and Ghee on the top before serving will make it more.
In this dal dhokli recipe, dal is exact same as Gujarati khatti meethi dal.
Actually this is an easy recipe just in the same way as the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delicious Stuffed veg kachori dal dhokali for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Stuffed veg kachori dal dhokali using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed veg kachori dal dhokali
- Prepare 250 gram of aata.
- You need 150 gram of tuvar dal.
- You need 1 tb of red mirchi power.
- It's 1 tb of haldi power.
- You need 1/2 spoon of hing.
- You need 1 bowl of chopped cabbage.
- It's 1 bowl of chopped potato.
- You need 1 bowl of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 bowl of chopped tomato.
- It's 1 tb of spoon butter or ghee.
- It's 1 tb of salt.
- It's 1 tb of ajvain.
- It's 1 tb of cheese.
While dhokli is made from whole wheat flour aka chapati atta. Traditionally dal dhokli is made from leftover dal specially on Sunday. But now a day people do make it from scratch. In old days, housewives cook every single.
Stuffed veg kachori dal dhokali step by step
- Pehale aate me sara mashala mila lo like ajvain mirchi powder haldi powder namak dal ke aata gun lo.
- Tuvar dal ko pressure cooker me dal ke paka le dal ko crush kar le.
- Then ubali hui dal ne sab ghar ke mashale aapke tests ke according mila lo like namak haldi salt 1 tb garam mashala kadi pata green mirch coriander thoda gud..bcz gujrati dish bina mithe ke nahi banti.
- Aate ki roti bana ke chote chote tukado me kat le.
- Cooker me sare aap ne banaye huve roti ke tukade ke dale 1 person 1 roti ka nap rakh sakte he.
- Stuff kachori bana ne ke liye bich me ubale huve aalu aur chopped cabbage aur chopped cheese fill kar ke kachori shape me bana ke dal do.
- Kachori shape de do.
- Abhi garam garam ubali hui dal me sab 10 min tak pak ne do.
- Then 1 tb ghee nahi to butter me thoda jira hing aur rai dana dal ke chok laga do aap ki dal dhokali garam garam ya fir chaval ke sath khaye.
Dal Dhokli Recipe, Learn how to make Dal Dhokli (absolutely delicious recipe of Dal Dhokli ingredients and cooking method) Dal Dhokli: Daal Dhokli is a popular Dal Dhokli: 'Daal Dhokli' is a popular Gujarati curry. Savory dumplings made of whole wheat flour simmered in tuvar daal. Dal Dhokli is a popular Gujarati one pot meal. It is a very simple and healthy dish typically made for lunch or dinner where strips of thepla dough are cooked in a dal curry. It is also known as "Indian style Pasta in a Dal Curry".
Just to let you know recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Stuffed veg kachori dal dhokali. If you have questions or requests nearly this article, charm admission us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com