Chickpea Soya Curry.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just when the extra ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the savory Chickpea Soya Curry for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Chickpea Soya Curry using 21 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chickpea Soya Curry
- You need 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chickpea / Kabuli chana.
- Prepare 1 cup of soya chunks.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- It's 2 of Onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Green Chilli slit.
- Prepare 1 sprig of Curry leaves chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It's 1 of Large tomato chopped.
- It's 1 tbsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Fennel powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Garam Masala powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of crushed peppercorns.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Asafodita/ Hing.
- You need few of Coriander leaves chopped.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- Prepare as required of Water.
Chickpea Soya Curry step by step
- Wash the chickpea 2-3 times and soak them overnight or atleast 4-6 hours. Drain the water and pressure cook them with some water and salt for 3-4 whistles. Be careful not to turn them mushy but just soft. Once pressure released drain and keep aside. Reserved the water for the curry..
- Wash the soya granules well. Take warm water, add the washed soya chunks, cover and keep aside till further use. Just before adding to the curry drain thr water and squeeze off the water nicely..
- Heat oil in a pot. Add cumin seeds and bay leaf and let the seeds crackle..
- Add in the chopped onions, curry leaves and green chilli, saute till onion turns soft..
- Add in the ginger garlic paste and saute till the raw smell goes away and onion starts to brown..
- Add in the chopped tomatoes and saute till it turns mushy..
- Add in the masala powders – kashmiri chilli, turmeric, cumin, coriander, fennel, Garam masala, crushed pepper, asafoedita and saute for a min..
- Add in the drained cooked chickpea, soya chunks, salt to taste, mix well with the masala and cook for about 5 mins..
- Add in water as requirrd and cook for 10-12 mins. Adjust the gravy consistency as per your requirements and add chopped coriander leaves and take off the heat..
- Enjoy with rice or any flat bread..
I will just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you handily follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Chickpea Soya Curry. If you have questions or requests all but this article, please way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com