Literally this is a simple recipe just following the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the tasty Rajma Kababs for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Rajma Kababs using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rajma Kababs
- It's 1 cup of Rajma.
- It's 2 of medium sized potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of medium size onion chopped fine.
- It's 1 tbsp of besan or gram flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It's 1 Tbsp of ginger paste.
- It's 1/2 Tbsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil to fry.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare As per taste of Salt.
Rajma Kababs instructions
- Soak the Rajma overnight for 8 hours and boil the Rajma and Potatoes separately. Peel the potatoes. Mash the Rajma and potatoes together..
- In a wok heat oil, fry the onions until translucent. Add ginger-garlic paste, besan, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and garam masala powder. Mix well and set aside..
- Add all the fried masalas to the mashed Rajma and potatoes and mix well..
- Make balls and flatten them and set them aside to fry.
- Fry them for 2-3 mins on each side..
- Ready to enjoy and eat with Garlic Chutney and Coriander Chutney..
Just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delectable Rajma Kababs. If you have questions or requests roughly speaking this article, entertain get into us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com