Rajma Masala. Rajma Masala aka Kidney Beans Curry is one of the most common and popular curries made in North India. Kidney beans are cooked with onion, tomatoes and spices in this flavorful vegetarian curry. Rajma recipe or rajma masala , an easy recipe to make kidney beans curry at home.
This particular rajma recipe made restaurant style goes very well with both rice as well as naan. the rajma recipe is straight forward to cook, yet some tips, suggestions and variations to make perfect rajma masala. firstly, i heavily recommend soaking the rajma overnight before pressure cooking till it.
Rajma masala recipe with step by step pictures, for delicious rajma masala, rajma must be cooked Rajma masala makes appearance rarely in my kitchen, coz, the first time I blundered the recipe as.
Punjabi Rajma Masala is an extremely popular curry of Punjabi Cuisine.
Literally this is a simple recipe just next the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the savory Rajma Masala for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Rajma Masala using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rajma Masala
- Prepare 200 grms of rajma any soaked in overnight.
- You need 2 of chopped tomatoes.
- It's 6-7 of garlic chopped.
- Prepare 1 of big onion sliced.
- It's of Red chill chopped.
- You need 1/4 tsp of blackpepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of jeera.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaf.
- It's 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 1 of cardamom pod.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of star anes.
- You need 2-3 of cloves.
- It's of Salt as per your taste.
- It's 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 2-3 tsp of oil.
- It's of Water for gravy and boiling.
Serve this with plain rice or with a Chapati/Paratha. Rajma Masala is a typical Punjabi style recipe that I have been trying to improvize on since years. Popular as Rajma Chawal in North India, Rajma Masala is served with Basmati rice. Rajma masala is a popular North Indian dish that is made very often in Punjabi households.
Rajma Masala instructions
- In a pressure cooker add soked rajma, water and salt cooked untill rajma boiled..
- Meanwhile in a grinder make a fine paste of onion, tomatoes, chillies, garlic and all garam masala..
- In a kadai heat the oil put that masala and cooked well until raw smells gone. Add coriander powder, turmeric, salt saute for few minutes.. till oil separates from masala..
- Now add the cooked rajma and cook for another 10-20 mins till gravy became thick add garam masala and garnish with chopped coriander leaves. Taste is yummy 😋.
Boiled Red kidney beans are simmered in spicy onion-tomato gravy. Rajma Masala - a protein rich Red Kidney Beans curry, is best enjoyed with steamed rice as Rajma Chawal and is one of healthiest and easiest to make Punjabi curry. Rajma Masala is an all time favorite of many people in northern India. It is made from red kidney beans simmered in a thick spicy gravy of onion, garlic, tomato and various spices. Rajma Masala is a popular dish in northern India with bright and fragrant qualities.
Just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious Rajma Masala. If you have questions or requests concerning this article, interest right to use us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com