Healthy Beetroot fried rice.
Literally this is a simple recipe just taking into consideration the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the tasty Healthy Beetroot fried rice for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can have Healthy Beetroot fried rice using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Beetroot fried rice
- You need 1 cup of grated beetroot.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of peas.
- You need Handful of Cashewnuts.
- It's of Few Curry pata.
- You need 1 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Hing.
- Prepare 4 of cardamons.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 of medium size onion chopped.
- Prepare of Some Ghee for frying.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
Healthy Beetroot fried rice step by step
- Soak rice for 3 hrs and drain the rice properly. boiled the rice till it's well cooked. Wash the vegetables and grate the carrot and beetroot in a plate..
- Next, take all the ingredients,like mustard seeds,hing,curry pata,kaju,cardamon,bay leaves..
- Next, heat 3 tablespoon of ghee in a kadhai, crackle the mustard seeds,then add bay leaf,Stir for a min. Now add chopped onion, and curry pata,and saute for a while. Then add turmeric powder and hing..
- Next,mix the grated carrot,and beetroot,along with peas,fry for sometime till it's become soft,and finely cooked..
- Now add the cooked basmati rice,in the fried ingredients.and mix it properly by adding salt as per taste. And add kaju and mix well. Fry for sometime till it's well mixed and fried properly. Fry for sometime over a medium flame. And switch off the flame and garnish it with fresh mint leaves..
- Healthy beetroot is ready to serve..
I want just inform you that recipe already tested, you conveniently follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delectable Healthy Beetroot fried rice. If you have questions or requests in the region of this article, absorb right to use us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com