Veg Stuffed rava idli.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just subsequent to the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the savory Veg Stuffed rava idli for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Veg Stuffed rava idli using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Veg Stuffed rava idli
- You need 1 cup of rava.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 spoon of Eno or soda.
- Prepare as required of Water.
- You need as required of Stuffing- Chopped veggies and boiled like carrot potato beans peas.
- Prepare 1 spoon of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 spoon of turmeric powder.
- It's 1 spoon of garam masala.
- It's 1 spoon of coriander powder.
- Prepare little of salt and chopped onions.
- Prepare 1 spoon of Oil.
- Prepare little of Mustard seed and curry leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
Veg Stuffed rava idli step by step
- Take rava in a vessel and add little salt and water and soak for 20mins later mix well add soda or eno when you doing idli..
- Stuffing: Take a pan add oil mustard seed and curry leaves add onions and fry well. later add ginger garlic paste and fry later add all boiled veggies and then add chilli, coriander, turmeric, garam masala powder and stir well. add salt for taste and switch off the flame.
- Now take an idlI vessel and pour water and keep for boiling.. then grease the idli plate and pour 1 spoon rava batter then place a spoon of stuffing on it and then again pour rava batter on it till it closes. then place in idli stand and steam for abt 15mins.
- After steamed remove the idli and serve hot with green chutney....
Just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Veg Stuffed rava idli. If you have questions or requests concerning this article, keep amused right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com