Yes, this is an easy recipe just subsequent to the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delicious Dal Curry for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can cook Dal Curry using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dal Curry
- You need 2 cups of Toor Dal.
- It's 1 of onion medium chopped.
- It's 2 of tomatoes diced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger garlic worth of and paste.
- It's 2 of chiles green slit lengthwise.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- It's 1/4 tsp of chile powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Oil.
- You need Handful of Coriander leaves of freshly chopped.
Dal Curry instructions
- In a pressure cooker, put the dal, onion, ginger and garlic pastes, the masala powders and the tomatoes. Add water to cover the dal and season with salt..
- Cook this for about 3 whistles and turn off the heat.The dal should be cooked through and will be soft..
- Once the pressure is off, and you can open up the cooker, heat some oil in a non-stick pan..
- Add the mustard seeds and cumin seeds. Once the seeds start spluttering add the cooked dal..
- Season with more salt if needed and finally add the coriander leaves..
- Give it all a good stir and you have a bowl of delicious dal curry to serve..
Just to let you know this recipe already tested, you conveniently follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Dal Curry. If you have questions or requests re this article, engross retrieve us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily locate it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com