Yes, this is an easy recipe just following the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the tasty Dal Makhani for your dinner with your connections or family. You can have Dal Makhani using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dal Makhani
- You need 1 cup of urad dal.
- You need 1 can of tomatoes of.
- Prepare 1 of onion finely chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of chili powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare of coriander leaves Freshly chopped.
- You need 4 tbsps of ghee.
Dal Makhani step by step
- Begin by cooking the urad dal with a couple of cups of water in the pressure cooker. I let it go for quite a few whistles as I wanted the dal to cook through really well..
- Once the dal is cooked and ready, heat the ghee in a pan. Add the cumin seeds, onion, ginger and garlic paste and saute until the onions have softened..
- Add the can of tomatoes, a cup of water and chili powder. Season with salt. Let this cook on medium heat for about 10mins..
- Next the cooked dal goes in. Mix well together and mash the dal as you stir all the ingredients together. Mashing some of the dal helps get the thick creamy consistency of this curry..
- Let the dal makhani cook on medium low for about 7-10mins. The curry will be quickly done, as we already cooked the dal..
- Final step is to add the heavy cream and the freshly chopped coriander leaves when the makhani is done..
- Serve your delicious and creamy Dal Makhani right away with some delicious butter naan..
Just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you handily follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delectable Dal Makhani. If you have questions or requests approximately this article, charm entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com