Literally this is an easy recipe just gone the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the appetizing Habisa Dalma for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Habisa Dalma using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Habisa Dalma
- Prepare 1 cup of split moong dal.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of refined oil.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cumin seed.
- It's to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of grated ginger.
- Prepare 2 of dry red chilies.
- You need 1/4 of th cup grated coconut.
- Prepare as required of water.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- You need 1 tablespoon of roasted cumin powder.
- Prepare of Vegetables:.
- It's 1 of raw banana cut in cubes.
- You need 1 of radish cut in cubes.
- Prepare 2 of arbi (taro root) cut in cubes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pumpkin cut in cubes.
- It's 1/2 cup of raw papaya cut in cubes.
- You need 2 of small pieces of an elephant apple/ ouu in Oriya/ chalta in Bengali.
- Prepare of For Garnishing.
- Prepare of Roasted cumin powder.
- Prepare of Grated coconut.
Habisa Dalma instructions
- Wash the moong dal properly. Then soak it in water for 1 hour..
- Heat oil in a deep bottomed pan. Add broken red chilies. When they change colour add bay leaves and cumin seeds. let the cumin seeds sizzle. Now add moong dal and stir it for some seconds. After then add grated ginger and stir it for a minute. Then add required amount of water and mix well. let the water boil. Now add all vegetables and salt..
- Cover the lid and cook till the dal is completely cooked. Check in between..
- After the dal is cooked, turn off the flame..
- Now add 1 tablespoon ghee, roasted cumin powder, and grated coconut. Then mix well..
- Now garnish with some roasted cumin powder and grated coconut..
- Habisa dalma is ready to serve..
I would just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you simply follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Habisa Dalma. If you have questions or requests with reference to this article, charm get into us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com