Panchratan Daal Cheela.
Actually this is an easy recipe just later the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delectable Panchratan Daal Cheela for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can cook Panchratan Daal Cheela using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Panchratan Daal Cheela
- You need 1 tbsp of daal(urad dhuli).
- You need 1 tbsp of grated louki.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It's 2 of green chilli.
- Prepare pinch of hing.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
Panchratan Daal Cheela instructions
- Wash and soak all the daals for 6 hrs..
- Grind them along with green chillis to a smooth paste..
- Cover and leave for 1 hour.
- Add grated louki, ginger garlic paste, all the masalas, coriander leaves and mix nicely..
- Heat a pan. Grease it with oil. Sprinkle few drops of water and spread the batter evenly. Cook with oil from both the sides on low flame by pressing slowly so that they become crispy..
- Cheela is ready to be served along with any chutney or raita..
Just to let you know the recipe already tested, you suitably follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Panchratan Daal Cheela. If you have questions or requests more or less this article, occupy approach us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com