Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just past the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the tasty Dal Makhani for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook Dal Makhani using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dal Makhani
- Prepare 1 cup of Black gram.
- It's 1/8 cup of Rajma (Red beans).
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- It's 2 cup of Water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ghee.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- It's 2 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- It's 3 of Tomato puree.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Coriander leaves.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fresh cream.
Dal Makhani instructions
- Soak the black gram and rajma for about 5 hours..
- In a pressure cooker add black gram, red kidney beans, salt and water & keep it for 2-3 whistles..
- In a pan add ghee and onions and cook it until the onions turn brown..
- Add ginger garlic paste, tomato puree, salt, red chilli powder and coriander leaves..
- Check if the dal is cooked and add it to the tadka and cook it for 7-8 mins.
- In other pan add butter, red chilli powder and pour it over dal and add coriander and fresh cream..
- Dal Makhani is ready to be served!!!!!!!!.
I will just inform you that recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Dal Makhani. If you have questions or requests as regards this article, interest gate us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com