Mix Veg Oats Idli (in microwave).
Literally this is an easy recipe just once the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the appetizing Mix Veg Oats Idli (in microwave) for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Mix Veg Oats Idli (in microwave) using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mix Veg Oats Idli (in microwave)
- It's 1 cup of Oats.
- It's 2 tbsp of suji/semolina.
- It's 1/2 cup of grated carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated beetroot.
- You need 1 cup of grated bottleguard (lauki).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of curd.
- It's 1 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies finely chopped.
- It's 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Eno.
- Prepare of Oil for greasing.
- It's to taste of Salt.
Mix Veg Oats Idli (in microwave) step by step
- Combine all veggies in a mixing bowl..
- Grind Oats in fine powder..
- Add in Oats flour, Suji, curd, salt & red chilli powder..
- Mix well. Add in Eno. Mix all properly..
- Grease microwave safe Idli plate with oil. Pour Idli batter in each section..
- Put plate in microwave. Microwave it on high power level for 5-6 minutes. Check with tooth pick. If it comes out clear then it is done..
- De mould it. Healthy Veg Oats Idlies are ready to serve..
- Serve with green chutney and tomato sauce..
Just to let you know this recipe already tested, you conveniently follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delectable Mix Veg Oats Idli (in microwave). If you have questions or requests more or less this article, divert retrieve us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com