Rajma Prawn Curry.
Literally this is an easy recipe just taking into account the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delicious Rajma Prawn Curry for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have Rajma Prawn Curry using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rajma Prawn Curry
- Prepare 1 cup of Rajma (kidney beans) soaked overnight.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of urad dal (Black gram lentil) soaked for 2-3 hours.
- It's 1 cup of prawns cleaned.
- You need 3 tbsp of oil.
- You need 2-3 of green cardamoms.
- You need 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- It's 4-5 of cloves.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of tomato paste.
- It's 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It's 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of kitchen king masala / garam masala.
- You need to taste of salt.
- It's 1 tsp of ghee.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander leaves.
Rajma Prawn Curry step by step
- Pressure cook the rajma and urad dal in 2 cups water for 7-8 minutes on low flame after the first whistle. Keep aside. Heat oil in a pan and fry the prawns till they change colour. Drain and keep aside..
- Temper the same oil with cardamoms, cinnamon and cloves. Saute for a few seconds. Add the onion and fry till light brown..
- Now add the ginger-garlic paste, tomato paste and all the powdered spices mixed with some water. Saute till the oil separates..
- Add the boiled rajma and the fried prawns. Simmer on a low flame for 2-3 minutes. Adjust water according to the gravy desired..
- When done, add ghee and switch off the flame. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with either plain steamed rice, jeera rice, pulao or any kind of Indian bread..
I will just to let you know recipe already tested, you clearly follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delectable Rajma Prawn Curry. If you have questions or requests on the subject of this article, absorb right to use us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com