Literally this is an easy recipe just once the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delectable Paalak Daal for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook Paalak Daal using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Paalak Daal
- Prepare 1 cups of Soaked Tuar Daal (split pigeon peas).
- You need 2 cups of Chopped Paalak (1 large bunch).
- It's 1 of Tomato.
- You need 3 of Green Chillies.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Tamarind pulp( To be adjusted as per preference).
- Prepare of For The Tempering :.
- You need 2 tbs of Oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Asafoetida.
- It's 1 sprig of Curry Leaves.
- Prepare 8 of Garlic Cloves.
Paalak Daal instructions
- To make the Paalak Daal, first soak the tuvar daal in sufficient water for about an hour and a half..
- Wash thoroughly and add to it the turmeric powder, chopped tomatoes, chopped green chillies and chopped spinach..
- Add sufficient water to it i.e. approximately a bit above the daal’s level and pressure cook till done..
- In the meantime soak 1 tsp tamarind in about 2 tbsp hot water for about half an hour. Then smash the tamarind in the water itself using your fingers to get a thick pulp. Discard the seeds if any..
- Crush the garlic cloves using a pestle..
- When the pressure of the cooker subsides, open the lid and remove the daal from it..
- Smash the daal a little with the back of a ladle. Add tamarind pulp, salt to taste and sufficient water and bring to a boil..
- Heat a small kadhai or a pan for tempering and add the oil to it. When the oil is hot, add the cumin, asafoetida, curry leaves and the crushed garlic to it. Let the garlic brown a little..
- Pour this tempering over the hot daal and cover with a lid immediately. Open the lid after a while add give it a good stir..
- Serve the delicious Paalak Daal with some hot steamed rice..
Just to let you know recipe already tested, you suitably follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Paalak Daal. If you have questions or requests roughly speaking this article, occupy edit us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com