Green Moong Dal KHEER.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just subsequently the other ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delicious Green Moong Dal KHEER for your dinner with your associates or family. You can cook Green Moong Dal KHEER using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Green Moong Dal KHEER
- You need 1 cup of boiled Green moong dal.
- You need 1/2 ltr of boiled milk.
- You need 50 gm of grated Khoya /mawa (milk solid).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Khajur Gud (Date Jaggery).
- You need 2 tsp / more of Brown sugar (as per need).
- It's 1/3 tsp of dry Ginger power (Sonth).
- You need 1 tbsp of Coconut powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Clarified butter (Deshi ghee).
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped dry fruits.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
Green Moong Dal KHEER step by step
- Heat the Ghee in a wok. Fry the dry fruits in low medium flame. Remove and keep aside..
- To the remaining ghee in the wok add the green moong dal paste and fry for 2 minutes on low medium heat. Now add milk and mawa to the dal and keep stirring. Then add Jaggery and/or brown sugar and salt, Coconut powder and Sonth or dry Ginger powder..
- Cook for 2 mins without covering the wok. Switch off the flame and mix the Cardamon power and fried dry fruits. Yummy and tasty Green Moong Dal Kheer is ready to serve. Thanks..
- Grated Coconut and Jaggery.
I will just inform you that the recipe already tested, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the appetizing Green Moong Dal KHEER. If you have questions or requests not far off from this article, engross right to use us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page thus you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com