Actually this is an easy recipe just gone the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delicious Mix-veg Dosa for your dinner with your associates or family. You can cook Mix-veg Dosa using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mix-veg Dosa
- It's 2 cups of Dosa batter.
- It's 1 cup of chopped vegetables - capsicum, tomato, cabbage, carrot.
- You need 1 of medium sized boiled potato.
- Prepare leaves of curry.
- It's of mustard seeds.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of turmeric powder.
- Prepare of oil.
Mix-veg Dosa instructions
- In a wok, take 1 tsp oil. Now, add 1 tsp mustard seeds, few curry leaves & 1/2 tsp turmeric powder. Once seeds start to crackle, add chopped tomatoes..
- Saute for 2 mins. Now, add all other chopped vegetables & mix well. Cover with lid for 5 mins. Now, add mashed potato & salt to taste. Mix well. Once done, set aside..
- Now, on a flat non-stick pan, using a sauce ladle, pour dosa batter & spread it out into round or oval shape. Sprinkle some oil around it. Add cooked mix veg on top of it..
- Once dosa starts to roast, wrap & enclose from both sides..
- Serve hot with coconut chutney..
I want just to let you know the recipe already tested, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Mix-veg Dosa. If you have questions or requests approaching this article, make laugh right to use us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com