Diet Paneer Poppers. Paneer poppers - paneer snacks recipes. Paneer Poppers serves as a great snack or appetizer. You can serve these Paneer Poppers to kids if you want to add veggies to their diet.
Serving Size. - * The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet.
Add the crumbled paneer and the water and stir until well combined.
Add the double cream and season well with freshly ground black pepper.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just considering the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the appetizing Diet Paneer Poppers for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Diet Paneer Poppers using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Diet Paneer Poppers
- You need 4 of brown bread slices.
- You need 3 tbsp of carrot,grated.
- It's 4 tbsp of paneer, grated.
- You need 2 tbsp of beetroot, grated.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of capsicum, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato, finely chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of coriander chutney.
- It's 4 tbsp of coconut-mint chutney.
- Prepare 1 pinch of turmeric.
- It's to taste of Himalayan pink Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
Grate the paneer block in two different sizes, finely grated as well as widely grated.. Paneer Capsicum masala or Paneer Bell pepper curry is a easy side dish made with Paneer and Talking of Paneer, Here are some other Paneer recipes on my blog, that you may be interested in 🙂. Paneer is one of the most loved dishes in India. And it provides plenty of benefits to babies.
Diet Paneer Poppers instructions
- Cut off the bread sides with help of knife. Toast these bread slices and chop each slice into 4 equal parts..
- Take a bowl, add paneer, carrot, beetroot, capsicum, tomato, coriander chutney, turmeric, salt & pepper. Mix it well with spoon..
- Now take two chopped part of bread. Apply coconut-mint chutney on base of it. Make the second layer with paneer mixture..
- Now take other part and again apply coconut-mint chutney on it and put it over bread part to make one popper..
- Do this for the rest of bread pieces.Serve with ketchup and enjoy healthy meal..
It contains high levels of phosphorus and calcium that helps build strong teeth and bones in developing children. Store bought paneer cheese is served with a quick, spiced spinach sauce in this easy vegetarian Indian dish. Given to me by a co-worker from Bangalore, this is a southern Indian recipe for palak paneer. Source: Nutrient data for this listing was provided by Custom. All foods, regardless of their rating, have the potential to play an important role in your diet.
Just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the savory Diet Paneer Poppers. If you have questions or requests on the subject of this article, interest contact us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com