Chana Daal parantha. Chana dal paratha recipe with step by step photos - one more popular paratha made in Punjabi homes for breakfast. The chana dal is stuffed in the paratha and then made. Dhaba Stuffed Chana Dal Paratha Recipe for Vegetarian.
This popular North Indian food is usually eaten for..for dal paratha recipe. firstly, in this recipe, i have used chana dal or split chickpeas like aloo paratha, gobi paratha, mooli paratha, onion paratha, pudina paratha, palak.
This Chana Dal Paratha has a unique texture and rich flavour, which is a class apart from the rest.
Dal paratha is a very popular Gujarati dish prepared with whole wheat flour, dal and spices.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just in the manner of the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delectable Chana Daal parantha for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Chana Daal parantha using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chana Daal parantha
- Prepare 1 bowl of Chana Daal.
- You need Pinch of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need to taste of Red chilli powder.
- You need to taste of Garam masala.
- You need to taste of Chaat masala.
- You need to taste of Carrom seeds.
- You need 1 of Onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Coriander leaves(finely chopped).
- You need 1 of Green chilli chopped.
- You need 1 inch of Ginger chopped.
- Prepare 1 bowl of Wheat flour.
- You need of Water as required.
- Prepare of Desi ghee as required for shallow fry.
It can be prepared with any dal. I have used chana dal to prepare this paratha. Chana dal recipe - Simple, healthy, delicious and quick to make chana dal fry. Chana dal recipe - Delicious, spicy and healthy dal recipe made with skinned split chickpeas.
Chana Daal parantha step by step
- Knead wheat flour with the help of water and make a dough and keep aside for an hour..
- In a pressure cooker put chana daal, salt to taste and turmeric powder. Pressure cook for 10 minutes after first whistle. Switch off the flame and keep aside till it cools..
- Now transfer the Daal in a sieve from cooker and let it be like this for 15 minutes or till water sieves..
- Now transfer the Daal in a bowl and add chopped onion, ginger, coriander leaves, green chilli, carom seeds, red chilli powder, chaat masala and garam masala. Mix well all ingredients and mash Daal like a dough. This mixture will be used as filling for the parantha..
- Now divide the wheat dough in equal parts. Now make small balls of wheat flour. Roll the ball with the help of rolling pin in round shape. Add chana Daal filling and make a round ball carefully. Roll again in round shape..
- 6. Heat a ladle. Put rolled parantha on it and shallow fry on both sides till it turn golden brown..
- Serve hot with butter or curd and masala tea..
Chana dal parata or dal paratha taste amazing and healthy. This paratha is super easy to make and is very nutritious. You can serve it with some plain yogurt and pickle. Chana Dal Paratha is stuffed delicious Indian flat bread that is nutritious and a wholesome meal generally served with raita or plain yoghurt. Chana dal paratha is popular traditional.
Just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you simply follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Chana Daal parantha. If you have questions or requests vis--vis this article, please gain access to us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com