Mixed Dal and Veg Uttapam.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just considering the other ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the appetizing Mixed Dal and Veg Uttapam for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can cook Mixed Dal and Veg Uttapam using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mixed Dal and Veg Uttapam
- You need 2 cups of Mixed dals.
- It's 1/2 cup of Suji.
- Prepare 1 cup of (onion, tomato, capsicum, green chill) Chopped.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of Oil.
- You need 1 cup of Curd.
Mixed Dal and Veg Uttapam step by step
- Wash all the dals properly and soak them overnight in sufficient water..
- Drain off water and wash dals again. Now grind to a smooth batter with curd..
- Now mix suji and salt. Rest the batter for 10 minutes..
- Heat a tava and spread 3 tablespoons of the batter and sprinkle some chopped vegetables..
- Shallow fry both the sides using oil until golden in colour..
- Wholesome Mixed Dal and Veg Uttapam is ready. Serve hot with chutney or sauce..
I will just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious Mixed Dal and Veg Uttapam. If you have questions or requests re this article, keep amused log on us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com