Vegetarian Enchiladas Recipe.
Actually this is a simple recipe just following the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the savory Vegetarian Enchiladas Recipe for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can have Vegetarian Enchiladas Recipe using 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Enchiladas Recipe
- Prepare For of filling:.
- Prepare 6 of mini sweet corns, halved lengthwise.
- It's 6 tablespoons of grated cheddar cheese or vegan cheese if required.
- You need 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of medium yellow bell pepper, sliced into thin strips.
- Prepare 1 of medium red bell pepper, sliced into thin strips.
- You need 1/2 of large red onion, sliced into thin wedges.
- It's 1/2 of Juice of a lime.
- Prepare For of tortillas:.
- Prepare 6 of Gran Luchito Street Taco wraps.
- You need 1/2 (1 pack) of Gran Luchito Refried Beans.
- It's For of enchilada sauce:.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Gran Luchito Chipotle Salsa.
- It's 1 cup of passata.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Gran Luchito Smoky Chipotle Fajita & Taco Mix.
- It's 3/4 cup of vegetable stock.
- You need For of toppings:.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Gran Luchito Serrano Green Chillies.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated cheddar cheese or vegan cheese if required.
Vegetarian Enchiladas Recipe instructions
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius, 170 for fan assisted..
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan or wok over a medium/high heat. Add the prepared vegetables and lime juice and stir fry until tender..
- Whilst the vegetables are cooking, add all the enchilada sauce ingredients to a saucepan. Stir to combine and bring to a gentle boil then reduce to a simmer, cooking for 5 or so minutes to thicken and reduce the sauce..
- Add half of the cooked sauce to the vegetables and stir to combine. Reserve the remaining sauce to one side..
- Add the Refried Beans to a pan, cooking as per the packet guidelines..
- Divide the Refried Beans evenly between the Street Taco wraps, spreading a thick layer over each..
- Divide the cooked vegetables between the center of the Street Taco wraps, then roll tightly around the filling. Arrange the filled wraps seam side down in a small ovenproof dish, so they are closely packed together..
- Pour over the remaining enchilada sauce and scatter over the remaining cheese..
- Transfer to the oven to bake for 20-25 minutes until piping hot through and the cheese is golden..
- Scatter over the Serrano Green Chillies to serve..
I would just to let you know this recipe already tested, you handily follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Vegetarian Enchiladas Recipe. If you have questions or requests on this article, charm right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com