Breakfast Special Daal Maash.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just next the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the savory Breakfast Special Daal Maash for your lunch with your connections or family. You can have Breakfast Special Daal Maash using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Breakfast Special Daal Maash
- You need 2 cups of Urad dal or Split Black gram.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/8 tsp of Asafoetida.
- It's 3-4 of Green chillies finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 sprigs of Curry leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It's 2 of small tomatoes finely chopped.
- It's 1 of small onion finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of water.
Breakfast Special Daal Maash step by step
- Wash and soak white lentils in enough water for nearly 2 hours. Remember to wash them thoroughly 4 to 5 times at least..
- In a pressure cooker, heat oil and add cumin seeds at first followed by Asafoetida, Green chillies and Curry leaves. After a minute or two, add the chopped onion, salt and the rest of the powdered spices as soon as it becomes light brown in colour and sauteed well. Keep the heat on a low heat only..
- Finally add the chopped tomatoes now. Cover and cook for 2 more minutes on a low heat. After the tomatoes are mushy and soft, add Urad dal and water. Mix well and pressure cook for 2-3 whistles..
- Open the lid only after the steam is fully released. Serve this mouthwatering Daal Maash with Chapatis, Phulkas or Pooris. The choice is entirely yours of course. By the way it tastes awesome with rice too. Happy Breakfast Time Folks!.
I want just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the savory Breakfast Special Daal Maash. If you have questions or requests re this article, please entrance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com