Mixed DaaL (Lentils) Poha.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just next the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the savory Mixed DaaL (Lentils) Poha for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can cook Mixed DaaL (Lentils) Poha using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mixed DaaL (Lentils) Poha
- You need 1 cup of rice.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of various mixed lentil soaked in water.
- It's 2 tablespoon of chopped onions.
- It's 3 of green chillies.
- It's 2 of bay leaves.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 teaspoon of ginger-garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- It's 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- You need 2 tablespoon of oil.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- You need 1.6 cup of water.
- It's 2 teaspoon of ghee.
Mixed DaaL (Lentils) Poha instructions
- Mix the rice with Daal and wash them with water. Drain water and keep it into a pressure cooker..
- Now put all the ingredients without ghee and water into it and mix them with rubbing your hand. Give them a well mix..
- Now put water into it and cover it. Heat it on a medium high flame till 3 sittis..
- Now open the pressure cooker and spread ghee on the top of the Poha and cover it again..
- Heat it 2 minutes in a low flame and then stop the flame. Mixed DaaL Poha is ready to serve. Enjoy 😊..
I would just inform you that this recipe already tested, you usefully follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Mixed DaaL (Lentils) Poha. If you have questions or requests on the subject of this article, occupy right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com