Masoor Dal Seekh Kebabs.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just later than the additional ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the savory Masoor Dal Seekh Kebabs for your dinner with your associates or family. You can cook Masoor Dal Seekh Kebabs using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Masoor Dal Seekh Kebabs
- You need 1 cup of Masoor dal sabut/ whole red lentils.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger roughly chopped.
- Prepare 8-10 of cloves of garlic peeled.
- Prepare 1-2 of green chilies.
- It's 1 of jeera.
- You need 3-4 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 of cloves/laung.
- You need 4 of green cardamom/ hari Elaichi.
- It's 1 tsp of salt or to taste.
- You need 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1& 1/2 of Chaat masala.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Paneer / cottage cheese(grated).
- It's 3 tbsp of corn flour.
- You need 1/2 slice of Bread ground to make fresh bread crumbs.
- It's 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of finely chopped onion.
- You need 3 tbsp of finely chopped capsicum/green bell pepper.
- It's 2 tbsp of Cream/malai.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ghee.
- It's 5-6 tbsp of oil for shallow frying.
Masoor Dal Seekh Kebabs instructions
- Wash and soak the dal for at-least 2 hours. Drain the water and grind the dal along with ginger, garlic, green chilies and jeera to a smooth paste using minimum water..
- Crush the cloves/ laung and seeds of green cardamom/ hari Elaichi to a fine powder..
- In a heavy bottomed pan or kadai, heat 3 tbsp oil and add the dal paste. Stir fry the paste for 4-5 minutes till it is dry and doesn’t stick to the pan. It will collect together in a ball when done..
- Take out in a bowl. Add the powdered cloves and green cardamom, corn flour, paneer, salt, red chilli powder, chaat masala, bread crumbs, chooped onion and capsicum, lemon juice, cream and ghee. Mix well and make a dough out of it..
- Now divide the mixture into 16-18 portions and make a ball of all the portions. Press down the ball on a squewer or a clean pencil to five it a seekh shape. Carefully remove the kebab from the skewer. Make all the kebabs..
- At this stage you can store the kebabs in the fridge till serving time..
- At the time of serving, heat oil on a pan/tawa. Shallow fry the kebabs on medium heat till light brown and crisp. Turn the kebabs only when they are cooked on when side. If you turn too early they will stick and break..
- Tender, juicy and melt in the mouth kebabs are ready. Serve with green chutney and onion rings..
Just inform you that this recipe already tested, you handily follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Masoor Dal Seekh Kebabs. If you have questions or requests not far off from this article, divert way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com