Chhole Matar Biryani.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just afterward the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delectable Chhole Matar Biryani for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can cook Chhole Matar Biryani using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chhole Matar Biryani
- Prepare 700 gm of Basmati Rice.
- It's 400 gm of Chickpeas canned ones.
- It's 2 of Bay Leaves.
- It's 2 of Cinnamon sticks small.
- Prepare 4-5 of Cardamom pods.
- You need 1 tsp of Caraway Seeds.
- It's 2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- It's 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- Prepare 300 gm of Curd beaten well.
- It's 3-4 of Green Chillies finely chopped.
- It's 1 of small bunch Coriander Leaves finely chopped.
- It's 1 of small bunch Mint Leaves chopped.
- You need 4-5 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 2 of Onions thinly sliced.
- It's 2 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled Green Peas.
Chhole Matar Biryani instructions
- Boil rice using all the masalas just as you do for biryani, drain and keep aside. Heat butter or ghee. Saute the ginger garlic paste and the onions until done..
- Add chickpeas, boiled green peas and the other ingredients as well including the beaten curd. If you are using the dry ones, pressure cook them but take care not to over boil. They should not be too soft or mushy. Cover and cook for around 5 to 10 minutes..
- Now add cooked rice and mix well. Simmer on a low heat for about 15 minutes or so. Garnish and serve hot with any raita..
- I have used canned Chickpeas for this recipe. If you are using dry variety, soak them in enough water overnight for a yummy Biryani..
Just inform you that this recipe already tested, you clearly follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Chhole Matar Biryani. If you have questions or requests not far off from this article, please approach us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com