Masoor Dal Ke Kabab.
Actually this is an easy recipe just later the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Masoor Dal Ke Kabab for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Masoor Dal Ke Kabab using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Masoor Dal Ke Kabab
- It's 200 of gm. Sabut Masoor soaked for at least four hours.
- It's as required of Whole garam masala like cardamom, black pepper and cloves.
- Prepare 2 of medium size onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 of big size garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 tea spoon of garam masala powder.
- It's 1/2 tea spoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tea spoon of roasted jeera powder.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of Amchur powder.
- Prepare 1 of small piece of ginger grated.
- Prepare as required of Green chillies and coriander leaves chopped.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It's of Pure deshi ghee to shallow fry.
Masoor Dal Ke Kabab instructions
- Cook soaked Masoor dal in pressure cooker by adding enough(three glass) water, salt, two cardamom, five cloves and eight to ten black pepper and one medium size onion cut into big four and some garlic cloves..
- After three whistle, put the flame low and cook it for fifteen minutes..
- Open the lid and keep the flame on high and stir it continuously with serving spoon for five minutes to make thick paste..
- Keep it aside for cooling, now add all the the spices, chopped onion, grated ginger, garlic paste chillies and coriander leaves, and make small round shape Kabab..
- Heat nonstick pan, put deshi ghee and shallow fry Kababs, five six at a time. Serve it hot with green chutney. It goes well as evening and cocktail snacks and you can serve it with soft layered paratha..
- The paste lasts for four five days so you can keep it in fridge and whenever you want you can make it again..
Just to let you know this recipe already tested, you usefully follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Masoor Dal Ke Kabab. If you have questions or requests as regards this article, keep amused edit us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com