Chana Dal Khichdi.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just bearing in mind the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the appetizing Chana Dal Khichdi for your lunch with your connections or family. You can have Chana Dal Khichdi using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chana Dal Khichdi
- You need 2 bowls of basmati rice.
- Prepare 1 bowl of Gram dal.
- You need 2 tb of spoon cooking oil.
- It's 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It's 1 of onion.
- It's 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of degi mirch.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pulav masala (MDH).
- It's 8-10 of black pepper seeds.
- Prepare 5 of cloves.
- It's 2 of Bay leaves.
- It's 2 of Green cardamom.
- Prepare 1 stick of cinnamom.
- Prepare 5 bowls of water.
- Prepare of Other.
- You need of Pickle.
- It's of Onion rings for salad.
Chana Dal Khichdi instructions
- Wash and Soak rice and dal for 20 minutes. Wash, peel and chop onions and grate tomatoes and make a puree..
- Heat oil in a cooker. Add cumin seeds and when cumin seeds splutter put finely chopped onions. Saute for 5 minutes or till it turn golden. Add tomato puree and stir..
- Add black pepper seeds. Cloves, cardamoms, cinnamon and Bay leaves. Add salt, red chilli powder and pulav masala and stir for two minutes..
- Add rice and dal and saute till oil leaves the sides..
- Add water and place the lid. Pressure cook for 5 minutes after first whistle. Let pressure releases automatically..
- Open the lid and stir pulav..
- Serve hot with pickle and onion rings..
I will just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Chana Dal Khichdi. If you have questions or requests going on for this article, please entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com