Dal Badam Halwa.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just taking into consideration the other ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the appetizing Dal Badam Halwa for your lunch with your friends or family. You can cook Dal Badam Halwa using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dal Badam Halwa
- You need 1 bowl of moong dal.
- It's 1/2 bowl of almonds.
- It's 2 tbsp of magaj.
- It's 2 Tbsp of pistachio.
- You need 1 bowl of sugar.
- Prepare 4 bowl of s water.
- It's 1/2 of Green cardamom powder.
- You need 1/2 bowl of pure ghee.
Dal Badam Halwa instructions
- Soak moong Daal for 4 hours and then strain water and Grind it to a smooth paste in a mixer..
- Soak almonds in water for 2 hours and then it's upper brown layer and split it in 2..
- Boil water in a pan and add sugar and stir well and boil till sugar dissolves completely. Add cardamom powder and keep aside..
- Heat pure ghee in a wok. Add grinded dal and mix properly in ghee. Roast it on low flame till it turn dry and danedar. It will take 1/2 an hour. Keep on stirring continuously..
- Now add almonds, magaj and pistachio and mix well and roast for 2 minutes. Save some almonds for garnishing. Add sugar dissolved water slowly and keep on stirring..
- Stir the mixture constantly till it turn thick. Now add remaining ghee and cook for 5 minutes while stirring. Switch off the flame..
- Serve hot with hot milk garnished with remaining almonds..
I will just to let you know recipe already tested, you usefully follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delectable Dal Badam Halwa. If you have questions or requests just about this article, keep busy way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com