Mix Veg - Dal Parathe.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just in the same way as the extra ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the savory Mix Veg - Dal Parathe for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Mix Veg - Dal Parathe using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mix Veg - Dal Parathe
- Prepare 1 bowl of leftover sabzi (any gravy or dry..I used cabbage curry).
- It's 1 bowl of dal (tadka or plain).
- Prepare 2.5 bowls of wheat flour.
- Prepare 2 of medium onions finely chopped.
- You need 2 tablespoon of finely chopped coriander.
- It's 1 tablespoon of kasuri methi.
- It's 3/4 teaspoon of Red chilli powder.
- It's 3/4 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of chilli-garlic paste.
- You need 1 teaspoon of roasted sesame seeds.
- It's 1 teaspoon of carom seeds.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of oil.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- It's 1 teaspoon of chaat masala.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of hing.
- You need of Water only if required.
- You need of Oil or ghee for shallow frying.
Mix Veg - Dal Parathe instructions
- Mix wheat flour, onion, coriander, hilli-garlic paste, salt, leftover sabzi, dal, all spices and above listed ingredients and knead soft dough. Apply oil on it. Let it rest for 20 minutes..
- Make equal sized balls of it, roll them into 6" disc..
- Heat a tawa. Shallow fry these parathas on medium heat from both the sides. Apply generous amount of oil/ghee while frying..
- Top it up with butter, Serve hot with curd or pickle..
- P.s.: Any leftover curry, dal can be used. If you are using pumpkin/bottlegourd/potato curry, then mash it before adding to flour. Use of water depends on consistency of curry/dal..
I would just to let you know recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory Mix Veg - Dal Parathe. If you have questions or requests on the subject of this article, make laugh retrieve us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com