Chana Dal & corn Veg kabab.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just behind the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the savory Chana Dal & corn Veg kabab for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have Chana Dal & corn Veg kabab using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chana Dal & corn Veg kabab
- You need 1 cup of Chana Dal.
- You need 1 cup of sweet corn kernels.
- It's 1 of boiled potato.
- You need 1/2 of finely chopped yellow capsicum.
- Prepare 1/2 of finely chopped red capsicum.
- Prepare 1 tsp of green chilli paste.
- It's 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- It's 1 tbsp of chopped Coriander.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Chat Masala.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Oil for shallow fry.
- It's of Green chutney.
- Prepare of Tomato sauce.
Chana Dal & corn Veg kabab instructions
- Wash and cook Chana Dal in pressure cooker until soft and tender..
- Boil sweet corns separately in pressure cooker until soft and tender..
- Drain excess water. Remove peel of boiled potato. Mash potato..
- Mash Chana Dal and sweet corn with pav bhaji masher. Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Mix all properly..
- Divide into equal portions. Make kababs..
- Heat a non stick pan. Pour some oil. Keep 4-5 kababs. Shallow fry both sides until golden brown..
- Serve hot with tomato sauce and green chutney..
I would just to let you know the recipe already tested, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Chana Dal & corn Veg kabab. If you have questions or requests all but this article, engross edit us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com